Okay, so Samuel's new thing is the egg slicer. It's a must have at the dinner table and it's super cute. He started out slicing every single black olive which works. But then he started with the chips. That got a little messy. It was fun though. I love the funny things kids do!


So, I tried my hand at home-made hair accessories a few days ago with some girl friends. (Who are all super talented in the craft dept. by the way so I was a little intimidated.) But, I was very pleased with the final products as was Lillie who likes anything that makes her feel more princessy.


Oh My Goodness! Isn't she gorgeous!
Samuel is so cute! You will have to tell me how you made the flowers for Lillie. My friend Cary had all of her college roommates in town for the weekend. It made me miss you guys a lot!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are cute!! But then they are my grandchildren and I know who their parents are!! Love to all. Are you going to blog about Samuel's bday?
ReplyDeleteGood looking blgo Audrey. Keep up the great work with the Kiddos.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Tim
Cute pictures. I miss seeing Lillie in Sunbeams!
ReplyDeleteyou are a braver mom than me. I try to avoid messes at all costs. Way to go you! I have been trying my hand at hair accessories as well. Good luck with yours. If you have a baby girl some day I will send you some of the headbands I am making. :)
ReplyDeleteCute pics! The egg slicer thing is funny! I wanted to take pictures of my bows too, but my camera is packed somewhere. Oh well. Look forward to seeing you on Friday!
ReplyDeleteI love the egg slicer story. It's a good thing Samuel's so cute. It's easier to get away with stuff like that! :)
ReplyDelete