
Okay, so after a long absence from the internet we are finally back up. This is way late since we had our ultrasound on October 2nd. I am sorry.Okay so...It's A Boy!!! I was totally and completely floored. I thought that it was a girl for sure. We took Lillie to the appointment and she was rather disappointed. She was really hoping for a sister. After she had about 24 hrs to get used to the idea she got pretty excited though. So, here are some terrible quality pictures. The first is of his front with his face on the right hand side. The second is of his manhood. Let me tell you, this kid is not shy. This was the very first image on the screen. I didn't even need the doctor to tell me that it was a boy it was so blaringly obvious! His bottom is on the right hand side with his legs going out towards the left. We are all very excited and can't wait for his arrival. If anyone has any name suggestions PLEASE feel free to comment. I am at an utter loss when it comes to boy names. I'm looking for something not totally normal, but not totally out there, and it has to go with the last name Doolittle. I know, that's a tall order! Anyway, we'll keep everyone posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment