Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Pics of Grant

So Grant is officially 1 month old tonight at 1:51 am. Like any new parent I have to say, I do not know where the time has gone. But this time around I knew from experience that it goes fast and I am making sure to treasure every moment. We're all settling in nicely. Grant is super mellow just like Lillie and Samuel. He is also very alert and gaining weight quickly in the true form of a Doolittle baby. It's been a fantastic month and we are having so much fun with our new little guy.
I just love this face that he makes!






This is how Grant likes to spend every night from 7pm until Tim and I go to bed. Not with me, with Tim. He konks out and I get a 3 or 4 hour break!
The love and excitement has not worn off for Lillie! She is still his 2nd mommy.








Ah brothers! I try not to think about the trouble they are going to cause me!


After his bath. He is our first kid who loves his bath.




Grant and Holly, midwife extrordinaire! This is his 2 week check up where he already weighed 9lbs 10oz. I forgot to get a pic until he was already in his carseat! Not very personal!









"The 4 Musketeers"






1 comment:

  1. yay! he's a cutie! The pics today looked great! I have a sample already done, I'll email it.

    Then you can post his new pics up here also!

    ReplyDelete