Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Grant planted a pumpkin at pre-school. We were all super excited when it grew! It got about an inch taller by the end of the day that I took this pic so we planted it in our garden. We talked about how awesome it would be when we had a pumpkin ready in March ; ) Then we went out the next day to check on it... it had been eaten up. And that was my kids scary Halloween story for the season. Poor Grant. Although, I believe I was more broken up than he was. 

G, S, and L at the pre-school pumpkin patch. 
Yeah, we don't get all dressed up and cute for this thing like we used to.
But they had fun anyway. They probably had more fun since I didn't try to make them cute. 



So Lillie likes to try to sew. I think it's awesome! Here she made Gracie a Halloween costume out of left over material from her witch's cape. Gracie totally loved it and hasn't taken it off since (said sarcastically)

Tim and Lillie all dressed up for the Activity Days Halloween Extravaganza!

Ready for Trunk-or-Treat

Carving pumpkins for FHE

The finished products:

And finally, rounding out the season with the actual trick-or-treating night on the 31st. Samuel found a 25 cent costume at a garage sale and decided at the last minute to use it and be a ninja. I told them that next year it's all about the garage sale finds. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment