Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tim's MBA Graduation

After 2 good, long, and hard years, Timothy graduated with distinguished honors from St. Mary's University with his MBA. He worked so hard for this and it was a dream of his for a long time. I am so proud of him for fulfilling his dream so well and while holding down a full time job and having a wife and three kids. I was probably the neediest and hardest to keep up with I'm sure ; )

Harry and Dianne came in from Utah to attend the graduation and to celebrate. We are so glad they came and the kids had a ton of fun with Grandma and Grandpa!







I don't even know what to say about this.
But he oh how he can make me laugh!

Tim was the recipient of some very thoughtful graduation gifts. My parents gave him some new minimalist running shoes that he had been wanting and Harry and Dianne gave him some dinero which he used to to buy a really sweet jacket from REI. 

Here is Grandma hanging out with the kiddos and reading them the new Christmas story that she brought for them: Thomas S. Monson's The Christmas Train. 
We also had an early Christmas celebration with G-ma and G-pa but I couldn't find my camera for that. I'm relying on Harry to post those pics.

What a fun time we had a what a great reason to celebrate. I am so proud of you Timothy!

No comments:

Post a Comment