Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Muddy Bear Run!

This year L and S's elementary school did a race called the Muddy Bear Run. There was running. There was mud. Samuel loved it! Lillie said she was glad that she did it but she will never. do it. again. Here are the memories:


L with her BFF Abby


The 3rd Grade Heat on the starting line

There's L waaaay in the distance in the gray shirt in front of the blue truck

Running towards the finish line

She was the least muddy kid I saw there

 S at the starting line with the 1st grade heat. Parents had to run with 1st graders so I put L in charge of G and I got to see what this rockin' course was all about!

 I was so glad that I got to go on the course and capture these pics of S!






He had a total blast and he did a great job!

What a fun morning! Side note - this was also moving day so dad was at home with the guys packing our house up. It was a little more than inconvenient to have a car full of muddy kids and gear and no house to go to. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment