Friday, August 1, 2014

Mom and Sister Trip to Idaho for Katie's Graduation - April 2014

Katie is graduating from BYU-Idaho. I'm so proud of her! Plus that means that I get to have a girl trip for 5 days! 
Off the plane, straight from SLC to Rexburg as quickly as we can - 1st Stop? Costa Vida of course!

Graduation dinner at Olive Garden in I.F. 

Getting curls for the big night!



We're so proud of you Katie!
 

She got the Mac she's been craving 

 
This is what happens at the end of each semester when kids move out of their apartments - 
apparently the trash companies can't keep up!

Mom, Katie, and Allison headed back to TX in Katie's car. Laura and I had 2 days to spare so we headed down to Utah and spent Sunday at Temple Square and Monday in Provo.

 There's nothing better than the Salt Lake temple in Spring

  
What a fun time with mom and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment