Mr. Samuel is ready to take on
3rd grade by storm!
Little Ms. Lillie is ready to rule the school this year
as a 5th grader and patrol!
And here's Mr. Grant...all grown up and ready for....
KINDERGARTEN!
I cannot believe that all three of my kiddos are in school now.
Grant has been so excited for this day for a couple of years now.
Here he is with his Best Friend Kieth. They were lucky enough to get put in the same class this year!
Grant on his way to his classroom for the 1st time. There were no tearful goodbyes on his part. He was a tad nervous as we walked into the gym but once he found his friends he was good to go. I got all of my tears out at the house that morning so it was a fairly easy goodbye.
And luckily I had Tim to lean on as we left the school.
Good luck this year everyone. I know that it's going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment