Sunday, November 23, 2008

27 Weeks

The third trimester has begun. And I'm feeling it. This baby is everywhere! So...heartburn, aching back, dead tired all the time, can't bend down to pick up toys or clean my bathtubs. Sorry family who are coming for Christmas. I'm trying to convince Tim to clean the bathtubs before you come but I can't guarantee anything.
But it's still fun to feel the baby move of course. This little boy is going to be CRAZY! He is all over the place. Lillie and Samuel didn't move too much but this one is a kicker and a puncher.
Also, I had Lillie take the picture hence the kind of crazy angle. She did a good job though.

2 comments:

  1. You are almost DONE! Only a few more weeks if that. I just wanted to wish you luck with everything and hope we get to see some pics on here of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete