Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random stuff

Okay, first and foremost, does anyone want to know how much I paid for gas today? $1.89! I know gas is going down everywhere and it's not big news anymore, but I did a little happy dance at the pump b/c this is the price that it was for us 5 years ago! $1.89. I can't believe it. It only cost $44.89 to fill up my gigando tank. Today is happy.
So I love being a parent. You get to witness all sorts of stuff. And that Samuel is a funny kid. He has taken to eating apples whole, with peel and all. So I give him one before we run errands. He had a lot of time to eat before he finally got to get out. He ate about 3/4 of it...The top 3/4. I kid you not. He ate it from the top down, core, seeds, and all. He still wanted it for awhile and I kept waiting to see if he would eat the bottom really yucky part. But he got tired of it. It was pretty funny. I gave him another one yesterday and he did the same thing. I guess you can say that he's not picky.
Here's proof:

No comments:

Post a Comment