Okay, here are some random pics of the latest things we've been up to:
I think ice-cream is Grant's favorite food group!
Here is Samuel all ready for school in his p.j.'s which he thought was fantastic! Every year his pre-school has an annual pancakes 'n p.j.'s day.
On that same day was Lillie's 100th day of school which they make a pretty big deal about. So here she is in her 100 days project shirt and later that day she was in the 100 Days parade.
Samuel and I built a track city one day and it was really fun to do together. It lasted until Grant (a.k.a. Godzilla) woke up from his nap.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Valentine's 2010 plus random fun pics
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This is one of my favorite holidays of the year. And yes, I know about all you cynical people out there saying how this is just a "greeting card holiday, yada, yada" Please people! Everyone is out there to make a buck and if they can sell you something, they will! However, Valentine's is a holiday to celebrate the people that you love! How fantastic is that!!! I love my amazing fantastical husband and my three beautiful children and I love, love, love, having a day set aside to really get excited and celebrate that love. So, here is a slight recap of our day with pics below. We do a BIG breakfast every year but this year we have 8:30 church so we did breakfast for dinner. Pink pancakes, pink butter, (yellow) eggs! Tim would not let me dye them and I guess I have to agree with him on that one, red juice, heart shaped toast... the kids loved it and it was yum! We also did heart shaped sandwhiches at lunch. Here is Tim with the famous candy posterboard. I make one for him every year and he loves them. They are fun to do but I'm always jealous later of how much candy he has! Every year he buys my favorite, a Russell Stover's heart of assorted chocolates. He even buys the BiG box, but I go through it pretty quickly and for the next month I'm always begging him to share!

Happy 1st Valentine's Day! This little boy is so easy to love. Of course he had no idea what was going on, but he was dressed in red, and he did enjoy a red lollipop after lunch and some pink pancakes at dinner.
My parents came over in the evening with gifts for the kiddos and I snapped this pic. I just loved it so much. My dad is such a great grandad!
We heart attacked the kids bedrooms the night before while they were sleeping. It was really fun to do together and they were really excited to wake up to it.

(Yes, I know, Samuel is STILL in a crib! He just loves it and has not wanted to move out! He did just ask this evening for his "little bed" so we're going to try him out in the toddler bed that's been waiting for him in the garage.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment