Wednesday, January 6, 2010
A Very Burwell Christmas
We had Christmas with the Burwell side of the family when we got back from CA and it was such a nice evening! A great dinner with left over Christmas desserts and presents. It's always so great to experience Christmas in your childhood home. I love the smell of the Douglas Fir Tree. For me, that is the smell of Christmas!
Hello? Tim? Are you back there? This ended up being the Shop Vac that Tim has been waiting for.
My mom found this awesome hat for Samuel which he is in love with and wears every where.
I thought this was cool because we have a similar picture of Samuel playing with the light up Santa on his first Christmas. I'm not sure how far this thing dates back, however I do know that it was in my bedroom window when I was a little girl. Laura had that light up Snow man in her window but I haven't seen that one in years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you guys are back!! Hey, now Tim can make sure that all those shop-ish surfaces are nice, tidy and vaccumed, right? !!!
ReplyDelete