Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grant is a walkin' man

Okay, pics are out of order and I can't seem to figure out how to move them around anymore, so... the real blog post is at the end. However, I took these super cute pics of Tim and Grant tonight and wanted to share them. The kids have always wanted to get ice-cream from the ice-cream man who drives around in his ghetto beat up van but I've never let them. A few weeks ago I decided to stop being so uptight about it (I mean the ice-creams probably aren't laced with drugs.... right?) and I told them that next time he came by and we had $ we'd get some, even if we hadn't had dinner yet. So we heard him drive by tonight, and of course we hadn't had dinner yet (probably because it's the start of the long weekend and I was in lazy mode and hadn't made any). We ran out to stop him and the kids enjoyed ice-cream cones for dinner. That topped off their afternoon of filling up on Easter candy. Anyway, Grant was pretty mad that he didn't get his own cone but he was appeased by an orange lolli and his daddy. I just love how these pics portray how crazy he is for Tim and vice versa.
And here is my walkin' boy. He's been taking some steps for about a month now, but last Saturday night we all sat and watched everything click into place in his head. He just got up to walk and never stopped. It's so wierd and cute to see him walking everwhere now because he's so short. It's just been a long time since we've had such a little walker. Oh, and at the same time he started walking he also turned into a monkey and tries to climb everything now!

No comments:

Post a Comment