Sunday, April 11, 2010
School Easter Stuff
Samuel and Lillie each had an egg hunt at school. Here is Samuel during his. They had it in the school's sanctuary because it was raining outside.
Here is Samuel and next to him is his best friend Peyton. Peyton always wants to take Samuel's trains that he brings for show 'n tell but other than that they get along nicely!
Here is Lillie with her friends. L to R: Megan, Abby, Renee?, and Lillie
Mrs. Gonzalez's Kinder waiting for "Go" so they can hunt!
I forgot to mention this: on Easter night the big girls put together a "show" for us. It was called the butterfly show and it consisted of them running around the slide flapping their "wings" pretending to be butterflies. They were really excited and proud and I thought it was extra sweet because I remember doing the same thing with my friends and cousins and being so excited to put a show on for the adults. It's really neat to see Lillie as she grows up and comes up with new things to do and be interested in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment