This Lillie and Samuel wanted a party at Chuck E Cheese. We had them combine to avoid paying twice for the exact same kids to come to a CEC party 3 weeks apart. They seem to be friends with children that are from the same family and when it's summer it seems that everyone in a family is invited to a party! That's cool with us, but we tried to be creative for our budget's sake! The party was a great success with a huge turnout. Samuel had a lightsaber cake and Lillie had a last minute cake from HEB. She had originally requested a rainbow jello mold. I made one and it turned out cute initially and then I had the bright idea of putting skittles in the last layer to spell her name... yeah, don't ever do that. It was a soupy mess a few hours later.
Here's Grant having the time of his life. With all the party things I was trying to do I couldn't always watch him and I'm very glad he didn't get stolen. He thought it was fabulous to run around by himself. When I did get to play with him though he was really cute. He'd grasp the token in his chunky little hand and work it in to the slot. He thought he was a total big boy. When mom wasn't around to supply him with tokens he had no problem horning in on other people's games.
No comments:
Post a Comment