We have been enjoying another spectacular summer with our family BFF's, the Zufelts. We are super lucky to have friends as awesome as they are!
Here are a couple of pics of us celebrating Austin's 1st birthday at Big'z. Strangely there are no actual pics of Austin. Sorry buddy! But here are some of the kids playing in the awesome fenced in "yard" they have.




Samuel and Tristan are so cute together! They are always so excited to see each other and hold hands practically everywhere they run off too!

Ashley invited us to swim with them at Spectrum's awesome pool this week. We went swimming 3 days in a row! I am swimmed out, but I finally have some semblance of a tan! We had so much fun at this pool. It was especially cool because the whole thing was shallow enough for the kids to stand in and of course there was the fabulous water slide. After day one Samuel was brave enough to go down by himself and then I was able to start taking Grant down. He was a little unsure for the first ride but then he really got the hang of it and he had a blast!

The Girls

Grant also had a great time splashing around in the super shallow part. Him, Tristan, and I had some pretty good water fights.

Here's Lillie just coming off the slide and Samuel swimming in from his recent trip down.
Great summer fun you guys. We love hanging out with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment