I cannot believe that the end of summer is here and we are ready for another school year! It flew by way too fast and while I'm ready for a routine again I am going to miss these kids like crazy...and so is Isaac!
I'm really excited for the kids - The boys have great teachers and best friends in their classes. With L in middle school it's all a crap shoot. But she knows that no matter what she at least gets lunch with her friends!
Sending L off to 7th
S at the top of the school this year in 5th
(Mrs. D'Ambrosio for homeroom & Science, Mrs. Porter for math, and Mrs. Werner for ELAR)
...and all decked out ready to rule the school in patrols!
G excited for a great year in 2nd with Mrs. Mulroy
The boys and their neighborhood friends at the morning bus stop
L to R: William, G, S, Weston, Matthew, Carter, Delaney, and Is.)
Mr. Cool on his way to pick up his bros. from the bus stop
No comments:
Post a Comment