Well take yourself back to good 'ol 2015 folks to the Doolittle Family Reunion in Pagosa Springs, CO. I know I already blogged about this but I missed a lot of things that only Jason had taken pictures of. For a long while the memory card had been lost but behold it was found and now pics have been shared. Here they are!
Relaxing on the front patio:
Roasting smore's in the evening on the back patio:
Tossing the pigskin around with S
I have zero recollection of what this is about but L certainly looks happy
Grandma building train tracks with the littles...and one medium
Craft time! Ninja Stress Balls
Timothy turns 34
Tie Dye with Grandma and Grandpa
Cornhole!
Food prep for 19 three times a day was no joke
(Jen you handled this job like a champ!)
Family Olympics
(Flag Design Time)
What a chill baby
Opening Ceremonies
The flags have been placed...
let the games begin!
Yes. This IS the man who has my whole heart :)
Spending the 4th in town
ladder ball was a ton of fun!
Minute to Win It Games
No comments:
Post a Comment