Welcome to our blog! I hope that you have fun keeping in touch with the comings and goingS of our family!
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Dad and Grant at the Snake Farm
Next was Grant's turn for a day out with Dad. His one true love for the past few years has been snakes. All things snakes. So Tim took him up to New Braunfels for the day to the World Famous (c'mon it's been featured on the show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe) Snake Farm and Zoo. Grant totally loved it and came home with all sorts of stories of the creepy crawlies that he got to see.
We are 5 strong now and are loving every minute of our busy lives!
Love, Sweet Love
Tim & Audrey
The Princess
I can't believe this gorgeous girl belongs to us! This is a classic Lillie look that says, "I really love all this attention, but I'm going to act like I don't care about you one little bit. Hmpf!"
The Truck Luver
It's hard to keep track of this kid. He nearly kills himself at least once a day with all of his antics (he must get that from his dad) but he sure is a lot of fun!
The Precious Bundle of Chunkity Cuteness
Grant is the newest addition to our family. Born at home on 2/18/2009 weighing 8lbs. 14 oz. He is such a little sweatheart and we are so blessed to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment