Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Meanwhile back in the States...

     While L and I were off exploring new lands Grandma and Grandpa Doo' were kind enough to come and help Tim watch the kids for the week. Here are some of their adventures:

Samuel's 5th grade field trip to Natural Bridge Caverns:

Our great friend Kirsten Maxwell was kind enough to send me pics of their 
adventure since I couldn't be there. It looks like they all had a blast! 
Seriously, I can't believe these boys are about to be in middle school...

 Teancum Maxwell, Samuel, Harlon Walker, Robert Mueller, and Diego 


      And apparently the rest of the week Isaac just walked around everywhere in his beloved goggles:

Hahahaha! Too cute!

No seriously, the boys and Dianne had a great time together, I just didn't really get any pics of it.

And here are the parentals after the guys hung Lillie's beloved hammock


Thanks for holding down the fort H and D!

No comments:

Post a Comment