Sunday, June 14, 2009

Appetizers

I am so proud! Lillie is a girl after my own heart. This was our conversation a couple of weeks ago: "Mom, I want to make something to eat." "Okay, what do you want." "No mom, I want to make it." "Oh, what do you want to make?" "Um, how about I take some sticks and I put on them, some cheese and some black olives, and some something else." "wow, where did you get that idea, cuz it's a pretty good one!" I thought it up all by myself." "Okay, how about some cucumbers too?" "That sounds good."
I got her the stuff, cut it up then she made these all by herself. While she was making them she said, "I'm going to make a lot and then let's invite a lot of people over to our house." Ahhh, it feels so good to have her following in my footsteps. What a little hostess! We had them at dinner that night and you know what?....They were really good! Good job Lil'Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment