Grant can roll over now! He's got it down from back to tummy and he is working on tummy to back. Backwards, I know, but for some reason this is how all my kids did it. It's kind of sad because if I put him to bed awake he'll roll around (that sounds funny to say) and then get mad b/c he's on his tummy and can't get off. Silly boy. I of course am always worried that he will suffocate so I check on him, then disturb him, it's a viscious cycle really. But, yes, I'm proud of my rollin' over boy. Big milestone!Sunday, June 14, 2009
I can roll over!
Grant can roll over now! He's got it down from back to tummy and he is working on tummy to back. Backwards, I know, but for some reason this is how all my kids did it. It's kind of sad because if I put him to bed awake he'll roll around (that sounds funny to say) and then get mad b/c he's on his tummy and can't get off. Silly boy. I of course am always worried that he will suffocate so I check on him, then disturb him, it's a viscious cycle really. But, yes, I'm proud of my rollin' over boy. Big milestone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment