
Samuel got his new big boy bed a week and a half ago. So, I thought Mr. Clings-to-the-old-hates-changes was going to have a really hard time giving up his crib. I couldn't have been more wrong. He was so excited to build the bed with dad. He was thrilled to sleep in it the 1st night and has never asked to go back. I was doubly surprised because at the same time he moved to Lillie's bedroom and STILL had no problem with the change. I think he really loved the whole "big boy" concept. He is, of course, having a difficult actually staying in the bed, but we're working on it. A piece of chocolate for a job well done the night before seems to do the trick. And hey, there is nothing wrong with a piece of chocolate for breakfast! Anyway, I am so proud of him. He has been very gracious about Grant taking over his crib and room...what a GREAT big brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment