Tim took me out for dinner while my mom watched the kiddos and we did cake and presents when we got back. It was a fanrastic and realxing day! Thank you everyone for all the thoughtful gifts!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy Birthday To Me!
Alright, this is late, but better than never right? So I had a great B-Day on the 7th, (thanks for all the wonderful phone calls!) I loved, loved the package from the Barnes Fam: seriously Christian, that was the most awesome card, Pokemon RocKs!!! And the pictures that Abby and Emma drew for me were the best! You guys are the sweetest. So our day was busy but Tim did all the work and I just got to relax and go along for the ride. Thanks, babe, that was seriously the best. We started with a T-Ball game for Samuel at 8:30am,woo hoo!, then primary program practice after that. Tim made lunch (and breakfast) and cleaned the kitchen while I took a nap.
Tim took me out for dinner while my mom watched the kiddos and we did cake and presents when we got back. It was a fanrastic and realxing day! Thank you everyone for all the thoughtful gifts!
Okay, while I still hold strong to my life long love of aging, it's starting to feel a tad weird to be so close to the dirty thirty.
Tim took me out for dinner while my mom watched the kiddos and we did cake and presents when we got back. It was a fanrastic and realxing day! Thank you everyone for all the thoughtful gifts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment