We had a blast this summer and it was the first summer in TX in my own personal history that I didn't get to tired of the heat... MIRACLE! I think after Lillie going to Kinder last year I really enjoyed all of the relaxed down time and fun hanging out. It was hard to give it up, but the kids were really excited to get back to school.

Here's Handsome Sam ready for his first day of Pre-K. Though you can't see it he has a Spiderman lunch box that we was super excited about.

And here's our gorgeous girl all ready for 1st grade. She has really enjoyed herself so far this year and has truly blossomed in 1st. She's at the top of her class in all subjects and has really lost a lot of the shyness she used to have. I love to see that newborn confidence in her!

Here are the kids with some of their friends on one of the last days of summer. That's a $10 pool and a stepladder that all 6 of them are playing in/on. Amazingly it kept them occupied all summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment