As you all know Halloween was on a Sunday this year. Nobody around here batted an eye about it so there was no pretend trick-or-treating on Saturday. Not to worry though. We went to 2 trunk-or-treats and a fall festival and Samuel's pre-school. By the time the real Halloween came I don't think my kids even realized. They had so much candy and had dressed up so many times, they most definitely got their fill.
Here's us carving/painting pumpkins:

Grant loved this and still points to his painted pumpkin and goes on and on about it when we walk outside. It's on our stoop where it will remain until the morning after Thanksgiving when the Christmas decorations roll in to town. I think I'll have to sneak it out when Grant's not looking.



All dressed up just waiting for the sugar high.

So cute!...reading books together after the ward trunk-or-treat.

Here are the kids and Samuel's fall festival. We've never gone before but I think we'll make this on a yearly tradition. Everything was FREE!


On Saturday night a bunch of our friends got together and did another trunk-or-treat so the kids could get one more chance to load up. It was pulled together speedy quick and we had it in the school parking lot so the kids could play on the playground too. They had a blast. I love last minute things like that!

Bumblebee!

Spidey!

Fairy, and Scrooge. I vow every year that I will make Tim dress up the next year. Then I put so much work into everyone else's costume that I chuck the idea. But next year babe..... I promise

Tap Dancer
No comments:
Post a Comment