Costume Prep:
I finally made a costume for myself this year: Mary Poppins! I'm totally excited about it.
Pumpkin Carving and Painting:
Ward Party:
Here we are all ready to go to trunk-or-treat. Which was only a few hours before trick-or-treating
We've got:
Tony Romo
Glinda the God Witch of North
(she's got a theme going here from year to year)
Red Ninja
Mary Poppins
Doughnut eating constest
Cupcake walk
Stuffing faces with friends
Seismic was pretty excited about all these packages to chew on (closely watched of course)
-he stayed home with dad for a nap during trunk or treat so he'd be ready for trick or treating.
And here he is, our little Lolli-pop Kid!
I've given up on feeding the kids a healthy dinner before trick or treating and this year just opted for a plate of vegetables. I think I was hoping extra veggies would help cancel out some of that sugar :p
Family trick or treating!
Holy guacamole that's a lot of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment