I love General Conference. I love the words from the speakers, I love teaching my children, I love being with my family, I love the cinnamon rolls and other fun traditions that we have....and I love that my children are learning to love it too! This October we invited our friend Anne-Marie Tatsch to join us in watching, eating, crafting, and learning.
Cinnamon Roll Perfection
Isaac and his Nana - Anne-Marie
The kids crafted sugar cube creations to help them pay attention for the last session. They turned out great of course! And we also learned that organic powdered sugar turns brown when you get it wet. So we had brown icing :p
Samuel made the conference center podium
Auntie Laura came too!
Haha! I don't know why this pic is here but i'm keeping it so I don't forget to add it somewhere else later. Grant's 1st grade made a turkey project where they took a plain turkey and had to dress it up in a Halloween costume and write a story trying to convince the farmer that they weren't a turkey and they definitely should get some candy. So cute and we had a ton of fun making it together.
Can you tell what his turkey is?
No comments:
Post a Comment