For the past several months we have been studying The Family: A Proclamation to the World in FHE. We had our last lesson and as part of it each kiddo decorated a flag that highlighted some of what they learned and some of who they were. Here are the finished products:
Each week for FHE we would focus on a different section
of the proclamation and they would highlight it.
Isaac just loves Marty!
Photo Bomb!
(This is S's new favorite thing to do)
Anne-Marie Tatsch (a.k.a. Isaac's Nana)
These two just love each other to pieces! Each Sunday we walk into to Sacrament meeting and Isaac goes immediately to his Nana. They spend the entire time together and she always has some new thing that she has brought for him to play with. His favorite thing though are her reading glasses.
Stealing gogurts out of the fridge (Anytime I get into the fridge little I. is always there ready to push his way in, explore, and eventually grab something to chew on)
Pulling apart mom's kitchen is another of I's favorite pastimes
Lillie's 6th grade theatre class put on the play Superheroes for their parents.
Isaac and I got to go and watch her play her part as Robin. She rocked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment