This was such a lovely Mother's day! First I got to sleep in and then wake up to my most favorite breakfast in the entire world - Magnolia Pancake Haus' Apple phanekuchen (sp?) - homemade for her very first time by my beautiful daughter! It was so amazingly delicious!
Thank you so much Lillie!
It was amazing and I feel so loved
Samuel gave me a box of my favorite chocolates and a beautiful angel plant for the kitchen window.
Thanks buddy! You know that plants are my favorite!
Grant is a wonderful artist and crafted this beautiful ceramic fish bowl that I now have in my garden as a miniature bird bath. He also gave me this awesome framed pastel drawing that he did in his art class! Thank you for sharing your talents with me!
Thank you for my personalized watering can babe. Now I can remember how much you love me everyday when I go out to take care of my plants!
Lillie made me some homemade toilet bombs... the kind that clean your toilet, not dirty it up!
Grabbing a pre-church pic before we go to sacrament meeting with Grammy
Me and MY mom!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment