Monday, August 2, 2021

August

Still Visiting Grammy and Grandad - 
We're still here from celebrating Grammy's bday! It's also been fun because Allison and Logan are visiting. 
Poor little Isaac got sick while we were here. We've been too busy this summer for this little guy's taste!
Aunt Laura used her artistic skills to make Isaac a get well note












Lake Day!

We met our SA friends in the middle for a day at Canyon Lake. It was a great day!










Chillin' Out the remaining few days of summer and getting prepped for school - 
This was a super excellent summer! I love these lazy/busy days of summer fun with my crew!

Cannot remember what they're doing here but I love when they do things together!


We introduced the Peterson's to Landa Park - unfortunately, this was the only pic we got. Jack Peterson ended up getting a pretty awful mouth injury (pretty much lost his front teeth) and we left in a hurry.)

Spent the last day of summer at a movie and discovering Round Rock Donuts 
(where we totally ran into Bishop Simonsen!)


First Day of School!

G - 4th - Ms. Romine - Grandview Hills Elementary

L - Freshman - Vandegrift High School
(Not gonna lie, I cried on the way out of the parking lot 
- I felt like I was sending my baby to the wolves!)

S - 7th - Four Points Middle School


Aquarium Day with Grammy and Aunt Laura - 






G's bff Aarrya turns 9 - 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment