Thursday, February 2, 2023

June 2019

 June brought lots of nausea and "morning" sickness for mom. We were still able to have a fairly fun filled June!

SELLING SABLE CROSSING HOUSE

After taking the house off the market and renting it to Dan and Mimi Mikolay (best renters and people ever!) for a year and a half we were able to find buyers pretty quickly. We closed on June 5th and with that closed a chapter of our lives that we loved. Isaac was born in that house and our kiddos did a lot of growing up. We thought it would be the last house we bought....we were wrong!

Sam loved cuddling baby Logan and feeding him!

GIRLS CAMP
Lillie and I went to girls camp with A-Mill and it was so much fun! As always when newly pregnant I felt much better when I was away from home. I was tired and didn't want to get out of bed but once I did it wasn't bad! We camped as a ward and Lillie and all the girls had a blast! We have such a great ward of girls. 
Claire, Lillie, Audrey, Sophia, Hannah, Monica, Ellie

For some reason taking double/triple chin photos is in now?

FATHER'S DAY
Time to celebrate the best guy in our lives. Tim is truly the best. He gives his all to sacrifice for us - works hard, keeps us going, takes the kids to do fun things, and has been pulling an extra load lately while I've been down and out. We love you Tim!

SCOUT CAMP
Not too many pics but Sam had a great time at scout camp. They ended with a day on the lake courtesy of some awesome ward members and their boats.
Jack Peterson and Sam
SCHLITTERBAHN
Our yearly tradition! Being so sick I had an incredible amount of trepidation taking all these kids for the day and driving so far to get there. But it wasn't bad! I didn't ride anything rough and spend a fair amount of time sleeping in the shade. Luckily the kids know the park well and were well versed in navigating it on their own. This is one of my favorite things we do each year!

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY SAM!
This year Sam hung our with Blake and Wesley - they ate at Chick Fil A and he wanted a donut cake for his friends. Sadly there are no other pics and all the way in 2022 I cannot remember what else was done. Pretty sure there was a spend the night involved though. I love these new friends of Sam's! There are such great kids and they all have a great time together!
Sam is such an awesome kid and I can't believe he's already a teenager! He loves video games and is still super into Legos and building things in general. He has decided to be done with band and is going to try theatre next year with his friends. At the end of last school year he tried out for advanced theatre and made it in! He is so glad his birthday is in Summer. It's his absolute favorite season - he doesn't have to go to school and he loves to be warm! 
Sam is such a kind kid - friendly to everyone and has such a good heart. We are so proud of him!

We love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment