Sunday, October 20, 2013

1st Day of School 2013

Summer! Where have you gone! This summer has brought so many changes: new house, new side of town, new friends, new church, and now, a new school. Goodbye Burke, we'll miss you! Hello Redland Oaks! 

Here's my Great Big 4th Grader:

 Here's my Super Rockin' 2nd Grader

And here's my very last year of Pre-School ever:
With all of the other changes we kept one things the same. Grant is still at the same pre-school. Yes, I drive 40 to 80 miles on a pre-school day depending on if I go back home in the middle or not. But we have had all of our kids here and we love it so much! So for one year and one year only we are heading back to our "old" side of town twice a week. A I blog this I've already been taking him to school for about 6 weeks. Is it hard? A little. Is it worth it? Completely and totally YES! He has Ms. Jodi again, his same teacher from last year and he is really loving it there. 

Have a great year in school guys. I love you and I am so proud of all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment