I's got's myself called into Young Women's. How do I feel about that? I feel like this!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)!!!!!! I love being in YW's just a little bit ;)
One of the last activities we did during the summer was a Saturday Book of Mormon Read-a-thon. The girls totally loved it! We read from 9am to 4 in the afternoon. The girls wanted to do something like 7am to midnight but us leaders shut it down. Lame of us, I know. But we had a great and spiritual time anyway and I believe we made it from Alma through the end of Helaman. Not too shabby!
Since then our ward has split and while I am still in YW's it is in the Sonterra ward. I want to remember these lovely and fabulous San Pedro Ward YW so here they are from L to R in every pic:
Sydney, Sierra, Bailey
Makenna, Sheridan
Bella, Sister Terri Kjar
Jairus
Sydney, Mikkele
Towards the end everyone got in on a back rub to make it through
Jairus standing in the back then Bailey, Sister Shalece Barrow, Mikkele, Aimee, Becky, Sydney, Sheridan, Makenna, and Sister Kjar in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment