Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yay for Random, Last Minute Social Get Togethers!

It was late August, early September, not really sure when now, but it was an early Friday evening. We looked at the calendar and realized we had a completely blank Saturday on our calendar. Not to be wasted away I quickly facebooked many of our friends and invited them to a last minute pot luck at our house. Many good times and fun ensued:
 I could not get that darn Grant to look at the camera!

Enjoying root beer floats L to R:
Brayden, Samanthm Emmy, Lillie, Madison, Tristan, Brooklyne, Delylah
(Samuel and all the big boys were upstairs playing and sadly I never made it up there to capture a pic)

Still can't get silly grant to actually face the camera...

until I threatened him. Not sure what with anymore but I'm fairly positive 
I had to pull some sort of threat out of my mom bag of tricks.


Da Boys and Breanna:
Breanna, Joel, Tim, T.J, Dean

The Lovely Ladies:
Audrey, Ashley, Robyn, Shawn, Brooke, and Denise

I love good times with good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment