Samuel building his Lego Transformer kit that he bought with his birthday money:
Lillie and Delylah making name crafts:
I love to see my kids cuddle up and read to each other!
Makes a momma smile :)
L hanging out in "her tree":
Finally... a sleepover with the Holland's at our house!
The Holland's came to visit for a fun 3 days after they moved to Dallas.
Our kids had a blast spending every single moment together: playdates with old friends,
pool time, and late night movies. Those are the best kind of summer days!
L and Auntie Allison's beautifully decorated cupcakes:
The kids and Auntie Allison plus our next door neighbor BFF William
having a water balloon fight in the backyard:
Fun story about William: we met him a couple of weeks after we moved into our house. He came over to play with the boys in the front yard one day and introduced himself as Antonio. He played all day and the next day as well, with us calling him Antonio all along. So on the 2nd day his sister comes to pick him up and asks for her brother William. I said "there's no William here but there is an Antonio." She was like, no, I have no brother named Antonio. Well, I told her to come and see him anyway because I was pretty sure we were talking about the same boy. Come to find out, I was absolutely right! It was so funny that he changed his name for us. For the next couple of days the boys kept calling him Antonio and it was hard to re-train ourselves to call him William. Needless to say William has become a permanent fixture at our house and we love him! He is a year below Samuel in age and grade and they get along great!
I love you, lazy summer days! Thank you for the gift of having my children with me every single day with no schedule to follow! Please don't end and turn into school days!
No comments:
Post a Comment