We went to San Jose for the day to their Christmas in the park with Grandma and Grandpa. We rode the light rail down which appeased Samuel for a time who had been begging to ride the CalTrain. While there, they also had a street fair so we bought wrist bands for the kids and I (Samuel couldn't go on anything by himself) and they had a blast!

Here's G with hid favorite person in the whole entire world! He and Tim just love each other so much! They are so much fun to watch.

G-ma, G-pa, Lillie, and Grant on Christmas tree lane.

This was one of Lillie's favorite rides and I think she rode it three times! I took Samuel once, and it was fun I'll admit, but I coudln't handle it more than once!

Yeah, I tried standing next to them on the merry-go-round, until it actually started.... that thing went so fast it was all I could do to slip and stummble my way to a horse before I fell off. And the horses went up and down quickly too! I'm glad Tim was not inspired to take a picture of me as I fell off twice before I finally got up there!

This was Samuel's favorite "ride" It was this huge series of steps, ramps, suspension bridges, and obstacle course type things as you wound your way up to the Super Duper Slide. It was the first thing that he saw that he wanted to do and I think we did this one about 5 times. Okay, it was fun for me too....

Tim snagged some pics of me with what he termed my "new boyfriend" Ha. Ha. This was the last ride the kids were on and Bubba here started talking to me immediately. I found out EVERYTHING about his personal life. And the ride was so dang long! He kept talking and I kept thinking "can you pay attention your job and turn the ride off? I think the kids are getting kind of bored since they've been riding around in circles for 10 minutes now...."

Peek-a-boo I see you! This is Grant's new game which he is very good at. Grandma and Grandpa did a great job keeping him occupied with it while we waited for the light rail.

I just thouht this was such a sweet picture! And Grant looks exactly like Tim's baby pictures so I thought it was a cool time warp kind of picture.
What a great day!

Okay, so this pic is separate even though it was taken on the same day b/c it represents a different day. Dianne treated Lillie, Becca, and I to a performance of the Nutracker by the San Jose Ballet on Christmas Eve. It was a beautiful performance and we all loved it! But Lillie was entranced. She had never been to anything like that and I was a little nervous if she would stay interested. I had nothing to fear. She was rapt with attention from the start. She comented constantly about what was happening and she hummed to all the music. Unfortunately it was the only day I didn't bring my camera! She here she is with the giant Nutcracker statue so we can all remember the day. She was really excited when she saw this and waiting all day to get a picture.
Looks like you had a great Christmas and trip to California! How fun! That picture of you and "your new boyfriend" is pretty funny! I love the expression on your face! Ha ha, that's too funny! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDelete