Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School Christmas Celebrations

So, December holds a lot of fun things to do, but some of the most exciting for Lillie and Samuel are at school. On the last day of pre-school Samuel's school performed their anual Christmas program where the oldest children re-enact the nativity scene. Samuel performed as a Star with the other 3 -yr-old classes singing the song "Behold That Star". When I talked to him about it he didn't seem to know what I was talking about but on the day that he perfomes he was shyly excited about it. And they had obviously practiced because he did know the song (which I had never heard before so I wasn't able to help him practice). Here he is performing. Mommy, Daddy, and Grant were so proud!


Samuel and his teacher Ms. Michelle


Samuel and his fans!


On the same day Lillie had p.j. day at school which she thought was AwEsOMe!!!! She got to wear her p.j.'s all day and change in to her slippers once she got to school. Then they got to watch the Polar Express. She's leaving for school here, and weirdly she did not want me to take a picture...this is the best one that I got!

After she came home she told Samuel all about it and under Lillie's direction they strategically re-enacted her day at school...p.j,'s, Polar Express, and chairs just like they were sitting in her classroom... I love it when they do cute stuff like this!


So the next day was Lillie's last day of school and the kids and I came early to help at her Christmas (winter) Party. Lillie seemed to really enjoy showing Grant off and Samuel was ecstatic to be able to play with the big kid's toys and eat their food!
Lillie with her table mates. I'm pretty sure the girls L to R are Julissa, Megan, Jasmine, and Lillie. These are her best friends at school.

Mrs. Gonzales' Kindergarten Class
Lillie and Mrs. Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment