The 3rd graders took an awesome trip to the Museum of Texan Cultures. I can't believe that I have lived in this city since I was 12 years old (minus 7 years of Idaho and Ohio) and have never been here! This place was so cool. It was a tribute to the different cultures that migrated to Texas in the pioneer days. There were tons of cool station and one super cool dome video that truly brought out the TX pride in all of those 8 & 9 year old kids.
The quilt making station
Samuel waiting with Diego and Teancum for the dome movie to start
Yay! Czech Heritage!
Lunch break with Weston, Teancum, Samuel, and Diego
The kids were totally into the dress up station:
Saddle up podner'
I had such a great day with you Samuel and I am so glad that we got to hang out together!
No comments:
Post a Comment