Let me tell you - they sure treat you right at Redland Oaks when you're at the top of the school! In the last month of school Lillie got to go on 5 field trips! 5! Holy Cow. I didn't go to all of them.
But here are pics of the first which was the Guadalupe River State Park Nature Day. As a parent volunteer I was assigned to the bird station. The kids went around to several stations and learned all sorts of fun and cool nature-y stuff. I don't know about that though cuz I was with the birds all day. It was a great station! This guy pictured below certainly knew his stuff. They had caught several wild birds in nets and were teaching the kids about them before they were tagged, recorded, and released. One kid from each group got to release the bird. L said it was the best station of the day sooo.... not too shabby I guess!
L and her group of girlies
Sterling, Ava, Holly
Hailey, Lillie, Kenya
BFF'S
No comments:
Post a Comment