Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hangin' around with my bestie

     These school days since Isaac has been born have been the best. Every day when the Bigs go off to school Mr. I. and I get to hang out all day. It's like having my first baby again except this time I'm not all nervous and stuff! Here are a few of my favs:

Chillin' in the highchair while mom bakes up some yummy cinnamon rolls

Loving his playmat

I took a pic of L and I like this when she was about this age and wanted to recreate it... I wish I had remembered to do this with S and G also! 
Who knows, maybe I did. I need to look back through the archives.

Lil'Star enjoying said cinnamon roll
(Okay, blogging about this is now making me hungry for cinnamon rolls)

What a cutie Patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment