Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mi Poquito Cientificos

     Oh how I love my curious little scientific children. Here are the three big ones making use of the bug collecting kit they received from Uncle Jason and Aunt Becca for Christmas. They collected gobs and gobs of snails. In Lillie's notebook they named them each and wrote down their personality traits. So AWESOME! They were totally bummed when I told them that they had to leave the door to the cage open at night so they could... Oh, I don't know... keep living! Fortunately for them it was an unusually rainy spring and there were lots of snails out every afternoon. They had a week full of fun with this project. I love the creativity that I see spring forth out of these people!



     The cold hung on for awhile again this winter so it was actually the end of April before we had our first fun water day. But here they are!


     Here's Mr. I. at 4 months!



Like all Doolittle kiddos he is loving that wisk!

Chillin' with G'Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment