Sunday, September 13, 2015

FHE - Project Family Proclamation Continued - Temple Construction & Families are Forever

       As part of our ongoing FHE's on the family proclamation the kids constructed temples out of sugar cubes. They did an amazing job! Seriously, I was way impressed with these:




Lillie's rendition of the Hawaii temple
(This one has been her favorite for a year or so now and the temple where she plans to be married)

Samuel's replica of the San Antonio temple 
um..is anyone else as amazed by this as I am?!?! I mean, he even got the water fountain exact!
This kid is a master builder!

And Grant's rendition of the Salt Lake Temple

Here's a close up - pretty exact besides the whole red and blue thing he decided to do last minute. These kids are awesome!

I loved how they turned out. 
The kids loved the project and it was a wonderful way to take some time to discuss temples, their purpose and importance, and how blessed we are to have the temple blessings in our family.
I am so grateful that I have my family for eternity because of the sacred ordinances of the temple!

     And here are the kids with their families are forever lesson project. These were a little hard for Grant to figure out how to do but they turned out great in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment