Sunday, September 13, 2015

Redland Oaks Carnival

     Redland Oaks held their first ever carnival which they hope to turn into an annual event. I hope they do because this was a complete and total blast!

A great turnout!

G with more face paint - they did a great job!

L doin' the limbo - I'm fairly positive there is some SERIOUS rule breaking happening here


The boys with some of their winnings
The 2 liter ring toss was a huge hit. We came home with 6 or 7 seven 2 liters of soda. Unfortunately I let the kids have a glass each and then the rest was given away. I suggested they use 20 ouncers next year. This was just too ridiculous!
Besties - Kenya and Lillie


Little Mr. Chubs was here too - rollin' along like he always does when he's ridin' with his crew

FACE PAINT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment